Peerless, Supergrain Straight-A-Way Moulder, Model: S4-FD
|Your Price:||$39,500.00 * USD|
*Price Does NOT include cost of crating, shipping, delivery or installation.
Product Range: 2 oz (57 g) - 56 oz (906 g)
10 oz - 120 PPM
20 oz - 100 PPM
30 oz - 80 PPM
56 oz - 40 PPM
Sheeting Head 1-1/2 HP
Curling Conveyor 3/4 HP
Moulding Conveyor 3 HP
Weight: 3200 Lbs
O.A. Dims: 188-1/4"L x 38-1/2"W x 90"H
230/460V 60Hz 3Ph
Stainless Steel Construction
* Powered infeed conveyor with adjustable pre-sheeting roller and self centering adjustable side guides.
* Four roller sheeting head with cast iron side frames.
* Gear driven, Teflon coated rollers with solid steel cores.
* Digital indicators on roller adjustments with .001" accuracy.
* Sheeting head features adjustable front and rear scrapers, and easy open safety guards with interlocks.
* High speed curling conveyor with adjustable curling chain and variable speed up to 350 FPM.
* Insert style pressure board assembly with selfcentering dough side guides and hinged gas/shock lift assist.
* Reinforced stainless steel moulding table with endless moulding belt and variable speed.
* Stainless steel exterior.
* Heavy duty stainless steel sheeting head base.
* Heavy duty externally mounted bearings on conveyor drive and take-up for ease of maintenance.
* Two Vari-flow dusters for sheeting rollers and moulding table.
* Adjustable height mounting pads
* Digital indicators on all handwheel adjustments for ease of set up and repeatability
* NEMA 4 (water tight) stainless steel starter enclosure and operator panel
*The heavy duty Model S4-FD Frozen Dough Moulder is a precision sheeting and moulding system designed to handle stiff, low absorption doughs.
Bakery Equipment.com only warrants equipment shipped within the United States of America. Bakery Equipment.com guarantees that the equipment will be in working order upon installation. Installation must be performed by an authorized Bakery Equipment.com service agency.
If an item sold by BakeryEquipment.com, Inc. does not work upon delivery and cannot be fixed, BakeryEquipment.com may in this case offer an in-store credit for another piece of equipment equal to the value of the item in question.
Equipment is sold with a 30 day parts warranty. Bakery Equipment.com will only pay for parts that are deemed necessary for the proper operation of the unit. Only parts purchased from a Bakery Equipment.com authorized service agency will be honored.
All used equipment sales are final. No returns, no refunds.
Used Items may not be returned because they do not meet the buyers needs. This means that if you buy a piece of equipment to perform a task that may not be it's original purpose, we would be unable to exchange the item. We urge you to ask as many questions as you feel needed before making your purchase.
Extended 6 month warranties are available for an additional charge.
For additional information on Warranties and Returns, See Warranty/Return Policies