Rademaker Sheeting Line
|Your Price:||$89,500.00 * USD|
*Price Does NOT include cost of crating, shipping, delivery or installation.
Rademaker Sheeting System
Weight: 20943.91 Lbs (9500 Kg)
(1) 10" wide x 96" long rubber belt conveyor with a 0.37kw gear motor.
(1) 3 roll inclined belt feeder with screw distribution, belt 42" wide x 96" long with (2) 0.37kw gear motors.
(1) heavy duty 3 roll extruder, approximate 39.37"wide x 11.81"diameter x 3.93" shaft diameter rolls.
(1) Rubber conveyor belt from 3 roll extruder to 2 roll sheeter.
(1) 2 roll sheeter, approximate 40.15"wide x 15.74" diameter cored rollers, Minium gap opening .003" x maximum gap opening .110".
Minimum cooling temperature 50°F. Maximum dough reduction 2:1.
(1) Driven cutting roller base: 39.37" working width
(1) Scrap Dough Return System
(1) Outfeed Oven Belt Conveyor
(1) Control panel with an Allen-Bradley CPU: PanelView Plus 1000, and PowerFlex 70 drives.
All Stainless Steel Construction
480V 60Hz 3Ph
*Manual & prints available*
Bakery Equipment.com only warrants equipment shipped within the United States of America. Bakery Equipment.com guarantees that the equipment will be in working order upon installation. Installation must be performed by an authorized Bakery Equipment.com service agency.
If an item sold by BakeryEquipment.com, Inc. does not work upon delivery and cannot be fixed, BakeryEquipment.com may in this case offer an in-store credit for another piece of equipment equal to the value of the item in question.
Equipment is sold with a 30 day parts warranty. Bakery Equipment.com will only pay for parts that are deemed necessary for the proper operation of the unit. Only parts purchased from a Bakery Equipment.com authorized service agency will be honored.
All used equipment sales are final. No returns, no refunds.
Used Items may not be returned because they do not meet the buyers needs. This means that if you buy a piece of equipment to perform a task that may not be it's original purpose, we would be unable to exchange the item. We urge you to ask as many questions as you feel needed before making your purchase.
Extended 6 month warranties are available for an additional charge.
For additional information on Warranties and Returns, See Warranty/Return Policies